Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Please, not in a million years.

I'm heavy.
Yes, gaining weight since my 2 weeks study leave before the final exam. and now, it seems like it wont going down again. i need to reduce my weight and look after my own health.

no, i'm not whining over how heavy i am, or my weight has become unreasonably increased like drastically without my conscious. okay okay, maybe a little -.- but hey, a little bit self-conscious wont harm right? and i have the right to feel that way. well, i do feel bad towards my own self because i havent give much attention on what i eat and how many meals per day i consumed and how messed up my meals pattern are. not to forget, all the everyday-i'm-eating-chocolate-to-reduce-stress part where i constantly eat chocolate whenever i'm studying for finals. oh, now lets put all the blame on the final exams ! yeah haha.

okay. nope. i. am. not. blaming. on. anything. else. for. the. reason. that. i'm. gaining. weight. except. for. me.

ceehhh. poyo di situ ya. :D

its all because i'm lack of discipline ! yes, exactly. DISCIPLINE. that's the word.

want some proof?

i'll give you, not one, not two but four solid proofs.

"Ya rite, nadiah. i dont believe that you're going to do it so."

"Hmmm, seems like you're taking it into serious. a good step, i guess."

"HAHA, is it so? okay lah, giving you a chance to indulge yourselves with those ice-cream."

and and TADAAAAA, the "tomorrow-i'm-going-for-jogging " day....

"HAHAHAHAHA i knew it. my instincts were right ! you always like that, cant control yourselves. what a shame. boo youuuuu ! "


okay. that's enough.
I know i'm such a pathetic girl, or lady i might say haha *sempat lagi tu*

okay, from now onwards, i'll try my best to reduce my self-pamper and start to discipline myself so that i become a one healthy normal-weighted girl like before! jyeah ! okay scratch that, it's LADY hahaha. okay stop that, nadiah -___-


alright, i don't wanna make any promise about my exercising session again.

but,

but,


TOMORROW I WILL GO FOR CYCLING AROUND MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, PROBABLY IN THE EVENING BECAUSE I CAN'T GUARANTEE MYSELF THAT I CAN WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING. kthxbye.

and that is not a promise. just a... well, you know, dream or mission or anything related to 'em. heee



adiossss ! :)

( adiosss? well, adios remains me of my inspiration ! hahaha okay i'll stop now. )