Friday, February 20, 2009

kissing the lipless

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.

16 RANDOM. . . about me:)
- i'm hyper
- i'm loud
- i laugh a lot. i mean like a lot a lot.
- still adapting with new school
- i sleep a lot including during teachers teaching
- i love sports - now, i'm trying out for basketball in my new school ;)
- hate wearing kain dalam
- i missed my friends in smart. i love you.
- first impression of people towards me : sombong n gedik
- new school rules annoy me.
- learning kelantan n terenganu slanga. i can write , but i cant speak. seriouly macam alien kalau dengar sy ckp.
- recently, i slept everyday in my class
- love cats
- i'm not weird. NORMAL ;)
- eat a lot !
- love 54f ( miss u all! )
- hidup aa, mati gelgil !

Tagging:
- all bloggers :O

No comments: