Tuesday, February 1, 2011

indian muslim, huh?

went to a bookshop this evening and guess what happened

i was looking at the novels. then, suddenly an indian worker came.

worker : u're looking for novels?
me : ohh ya. *my eyes still glued to the bookshelves*
worker : *pointing behind me* we also got novels over there.
me : is it malay novels?
worker : ya.
me : ohh its ok. i wanna look for english novels.

then, after couple of minutes, he left me and went to other place. nothing caught my attention, so i just left and went to the door. i saw that worker and passed him to say thanks n flashed him a smile. but suddenly i was stopped n numbed by a question from him. a WEIRD one. he asked me, "ARE YOU INDIAN?". i was like "NO." with a weird face. i wanted to laugh but it didnt come out. so, i just went out of the store after the worker gave me a sorry-for-asking face. HAHAHA sumpah kelakar. i told my dad and he couldnt stop mocking me until now. i guess, this thing will still lingered in his mind for at least a week -.-

honestly, arent my face look pretty much like a genuine malay? i mean, i know i'm not a truly malay blood but i swear i have no indian mix. like seriously. haha. how funny it was when it's happened. i guess, my skin had become darken to much due to the program.

6 comments:

Shima Hishamuddin said...

haha lawak gile, ish ish putihkan muka cepat haaha

nadiahbs said...

-.-
giler wey manusia itu. ayah sy pulak x abis2 gelak. siap call mak sy teros, cerite -.-

Mirashada said...

haha. jadik mangsa ejekan nan ayah la plak lepas ni ;P

nadiahbs said...

haha mmg pon. haish. nasib badan lah

sabrina abdullah said...

actually
u do have the indian features
your hidung is very mancung

nadiahbs said...

aduyai. really? haha
takpe lah. india pon india lah haha